Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Emily sent us a short email yesterday--Monday, February 24, 2014.  Peter's dad, Lloyd, had a heart attack a little over a week ago, but thankfully, he is recovering and doing well now. :)


Hello family!  I love you!  I am transferring!  This is good news because it is torture to leave someone in an area for 4 transfers.  I already have way too many people that have already seen me and I've knocked too many doors here.  I am really sad to be leaving my companion, Hna. Herrera.  I think she is one of my favorite people. 

I've been saying goodbye to people and it's been hard, but not as hard as before.  The more Hispanic the area, the more they just impress you and love you.  I should be going to the valley!  

My whole family of a district is leaving so it's fun to be going too.  It's good to rotate Santa Clarita through frequently.  I feel like I am starting my mission all over again.
  
I am glad to hear that Lloyd is doing well.  I know he will still be there when I get back.  So don't worry too much.  Take time with the people that we have.   There is nothing better than family and having people know that they are loved and taking the time to love.  I'm glad that he likes the letter I sent him :)  I think the only letter I wrote this whole transfer was to Skibby and I sent that so late.  I'm going to try to write a little more. 

I promise I'll tell you more next week.  Today has been really crazy!  Love you!

Hna. Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment