Monday, July 14, 2014

Emily sent the following email on Monday, July 14, 2014:

Hello!  Ok!  things are really crazy today!  

Mom, Happy birthday!  Something will come in the mail.  It will look like a padded envelope.  Don't open it until your actual birthday and until the letter comes :)

Hey Peter, thanks for your letter.  I love Hermana Pulver and I am so glad that you got to see her!  And hear her testimony!  No, absolutely no magic is gone; this place is great!  It was a place where we worked so hard!  I am handling stress fine!  My companion is smart and cute and such a good missionary already!  I actually feel bad because I don't feel like I'm training her!

I am so proud of you guys for having the missionary lessons in our house!  That is wonderful!!!!

Hna Blankinship just said, "tell Peter and Heidi I say hello!"  She loves you both very much even though you have never met in person!  I got to see her today and that was a miracle!  They came to our church to play basketball because technically they are in our zone even though they live really far away!  She got her district to go to the other church when that was the only place I could go and now she gets them to come here.  She is so good to me!  I love her so much!!!!

Watch this!  This is Hno. Sosa.  He is the 2nd counselor in the bishopric.  He is super cool and works for Marvel or something! :)

Con amor, Hna. Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment